A few days ago, La Vitamina T was thrilled to participate in the project of Mexican documentalist crew, With a Smile Films. The group is working on an initiative that strongly resonated with our mission to harness the power of food to, among other goals, invoke memories, overcome distances and bridge cultures. La Vitamina T had the good fortune to spend a day with producer Alex Aguilar, director Danky Sáenz and tech wiz Santiago Casillas. The schedule, which was thoughtfully secured by our team, featured a tour of Chicago and included a few of the innumerable stops that highlight the pride, passion and talent of food experts and enthusiasts who bring a little bit of Mexico to our hearts and tables in Chicago.
It is a good thing we walked so much, because we were generously fed everywhere we went! Stay tuned for more information on this documentary as it’s being “baked”. It promises to be delicious!
- July 13, 2015Receta: Sopa de Guías - Nuestra Mesa(0) Comments
- June 21, 20155 Tips de 5 Papás para la Parrillada Perfecta(0) Comments
- June 14, 2015Receta: Salpicón de Res - Nuestra Mesa (Video)(0) Comments
- June 8, 2015Let There Be Fire! - The Universal Language of Grilling(1) Comments
- May 31, 2015Laura Martínez, First Blind Chef to Open a Restaurant in the US(0) Comments
- May 25, 2015Mexico's Day of the Mule: Hybrid Animals, Hybrid Celebrations:(0) Comments
- May 19, 2015Nuestra Mesa: Receta para Hacer Flan de Queso (Video)(0) Comments
- May 10, 2015Speaking Mexican (and What it Really Means)(0) Comments
- May 7, 2015Para Mamá, ¡Flores! Prepara unos Ricos Tacos de Jamaica con esta Receta(0) Comments
- May 4, 2015Cinco Facts You Need to Know About Cinco de Mayo(0) Comments